Felt like a loser after my second marathon, but I’ll be back stronger than ever.
I’ve tried a few times to write up a “recap” of running through Utah. I’m still trying. It’s hard to encapsulate an absolutely transformative experience. I’ll post as soon as the words come.
For now, here’s some video.
THIS, I know:
1. The human spirit is resilient.
2. People are selfless.
3. Love is a force.
4. I’m a hippie.
5. But I would never live in rural Utah.
6. I love NYC more than any place I’ve ever visited.
7. Yet I want to continue to wander the universe.
8. I’m a different person now than I was a week ago.
9. The founder of MS Run the US, Ashley Kumlien, has the patience of a saint and a heart of gold.
10. MS Run the US is comprised of people who want to change the world. And we will.